TRAVELING TO MÉRIDA & MORE INFO
Traveling to Mérida
At this time, there are a only a few cities that offer direct flights to Mérida. The airport code is MID.
You can fly American direct from Miami, Dallas/Forth Worth or Houston OR you can fly United from Houston.
If you have questions about this, please let us know.
We are currently working with a travel insurance partner & will have rates available soon.
**We HIGHLY recommend that you contact your insurance company to see what coverage you have while traveling outside the U.S. or your home country.
COVID Restrictions as of August 1, 2021
- Maximum number of tour guests is 4.
- There is a nightly curfew in place from 11:30 pm to 5:00 am.
- Masks must be worn inside restaurants, shops, grocery stores, etc.
- You do NOT need a negative COVID test OR need to be vaccinated to enter Mexico.
- When traveling back to the U.S., you will need a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to entering the U.S.
- We work with a service that will come to the hotel & send results via email within 2 – 3 hours. Cost for this service is approx $40 US.
- We can also do private experiences for singles, couples or groups up to 4 guests. Let us know if you’d like a quote & more information.
If, for any reason, your cell phone does not work here OR your plan does not include international roaming, we have a cell phone rental service.
- $25 (iPhone 6s)
- $100 U.S. deposit in CASH (fully refundable)
- + $10 for Mexican SIM card (yours to keep)
- + $25 for 5G internet & data (stays with SIM card)
We offer a money exchange service (free of charge) for U.S. currency up to $500.