Life in Mérida Hidden Gems Experience
April 27 @ 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
Mérida is rich with culture, gastronomy and surprises!
These little hidden gems are all over the city but do you know where they are & their history?
Life in Mérida Hidden Gems Experiences include:
1) A tour of a private hacienda where you’ll enjoy a refreshing drink or glass of wine & learn about the history of henequen, Mérida’s “green gold”.
2) An outstanding one-of-a-kind Mayan motif designed room in a colonial mansion with exceptional detail, beautiful colors, & imagery.
3) An old granary converted into a gastronomic & artistic destination which is one of the best examples of past industry still intact today.
4) A small, little known market featuring artisanal products & delicious loncherias (small food counters); supporting local is important for us.
5) Entry into one of the most popular (but overlooked) buildings in Centro to view the hand painted dome.
6) French baroque inspired hotel lobby with contrast of colors, chandeliers, fountain, & ironwork.
7) Lunch at an exceptional gastronomic destination with a fusion Yucatecan flavors, spices & sauces.
8) Welcome to Mérida gift bag with light snacks, water, discounts & special offers.
We also provide a list of other hidden gems you can check out on your own for more history, culture, art & gastronomic experiences
Be sure to check out other Life in Mérida Experiences:
Life in Mérida Cultural Experience
Life in Mérida Learning for Living Experience